• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Awesome Jacob!! High School, rigorous!!?? No my brotha, a career, a wife , 2 kids, 2 dogs, a morgage, etc!! That's rigorous!... Enjoy high school, college, and your free time to fly whenever you want.

Awesome Jacob!! High School, rigorous!!?? No my brotha, a career, a wife , 2 kids, 2 dogs, a morgage, etc!! That's rigorous!... Enjoy high school, college, and your free time to fly whenever you want.

High School is pretty crazy when you jumble 7 hours of school + choir rehersal + syncopation rehersal + All-State Rehersal + All my AP Classes + Engineering + Guitar +Theater. It's wild!

3dbandit

100cc
I love high school and being a teenager.

The thing is, I have 6 AP classes, I am in Debate, I am active with the Civil Air Patrol, I am in my schools Engineering club, and I have RC addiction...

I just spend soooooooo much time studying, researching for debate, and drafting for engineering that by the time I can start doing RC stuff, it is already early morning sometimes.

wedoitall

I love high school and being a teenager.

The thing is, I have 6 AP classes, I am in Debate, I am active with the Civil Air Patrol, I am in my schools Engineering club, and I have RC addiction...

I just spend soooooooo much time studying, researching for debate, and drafting for engineering that by the time I can start doing RC stuff, it is already early morning sometimes.

itll get better, I promise :D just try to pace yourself and not get burned out.

wedoitall

what would be the best way to strengthen an elevator joiner? Im working on an experiment project and need to strengthen the joiner. I would go for dual servos but the plane is alil small for that application. the joiner is one piece wood