• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

huck1 A with text & 3DHS logo.jpg

i think this make a good trailer logo

That was just looking east here is looking Se and west it's huge no worry about a dead stick u can land any where just have to watch where the pivot is ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380147215.989813.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1380147234.956548.jpg

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Whoa! I wanna field like that! :eek: thats awesome! Me field has so many trees :( awhile back i was landing my 72" just as it started to get dark and the belly of the plane brushed up against the top of the tree at the end of the runway :eek:

RedTalon

50cc
So... I munched my 51" Slick at the Ft Smith FLI. Very Sad, but it was kinda cool....

Now I'm torn. Do I replace it (or get a 48" plane) for those Don't-Wanna-Pack-A-Lot times or do I take this opportunity to start saving for a 50cc?

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
So... I munched my 51" Slick at the Ft Smith FLI. Very Sad, but it was kinda cool....

Now I'm torn. Do I replace it (or get a 48" plane) for those Don't-Wanna-Pack-A-Lot times or do I take this opportunity to start saving for a 50cc?

The question for me has been... what do I do with those 4s packs if I don't replace it? Not a lot of other 3d planes use that same power system.