• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Anyone have an ETA of when the 59" AJ Slick Motor Box Kit will be in stock again? I need it if I wanna practice for my 3drc 38 contest

I would send 3DHS an email first and see what they say. I do know that there are several containers coming in soon.

quadracer

100cc
I feel sorry for Noll when this container gets in... Lots of people been waiting for things, he's gonna be pulling his hair out! Lol

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Cool. Now be parient! When you know they will be available won't change how long it will be. :)

coreman

50cc
I feel sorry for Noll when this container gets in... Lots of people been waiting for things, he's gonna be pulling his hair out! Lol

All in all it's a good problem to have and some of us are beyond hair pulling out being a problem. besides, it's more of a frustration when the container ISN'T in transit

3DHS site says May 20th on a lot of items- so maybe they are bringing a lot of stuff to Nall and then putting on site what 's left (beyond pre-order) ..Darn, spilled the conspiracy beans..LOL

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
3DHS site says May 20th on a lot of items- so maybe they are bringing a lot of stuff to Nall and then putting on site what 's left (beyond pre-order) ..Darn, spilled the conspiracy beans..LOL

They talked about this on the podcast. Noll said he was hoping they would get a container in just in time to bring stock to Nall, but they don't have control over whether that happens or not so they are crossing fingers. The pod cast was great btw :D