• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

robj

70cc twin V2
I have a HPP -25 I just used for the first time on the 103. While it was a chore(I helped Bivens on his 104 using his jr 12x and it was easier). But I got the hang of it, did need a third hand for the Tx. I noticed the slight difference between the programmer and Tx. I logged every move I made and in the end would adjust the servo using the programmer by 1 or 2us. Eventually got it good. It was useful on one wing I had the servo maxed out and still needed more. So I programmed the other servo for slightly less travel in that direction. Worked! These endpoints were a lot higher than what I will fly with.

I just did the elevators yesterday(copied the 87 program and maxed out everything, used ele/aux2) and got everything spot on with the linkage, endpoints all good at first look. Getting about 50+ degrees. . I almost picked up a used 11x to avoid this on the wings. But I think the 11x can only handle 2 servos per wing and eventually I'll want to go 3 servos.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Planes from 3DHobbyShop give me a silly grin. That is all.

Lol I have to agree with you on that.

The guys at the field I just started flying at are all looking to buy some 3dhs goodness after watching mine fly. Only been out there twice to fly and I think I have potentially sold a few planes. Haha. Might just have to put a price on one of mine and then upgrade. Lol

gyro

GSN Contributor
Lol I have to agree with you on that.

The guys at the field I just started flying at are all looking to buy some 3dhs goodness after watching mine fly. Only been out there twice to fly and I think I have potentially sold a few planes. Haha. Might just have to put a price on one of mine and then upgrade. Lol

Now you're thinking! Get a 51" Slick for the competition!

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Lol Gary. Now you are talking. Might just have to try to sell the edge to fund a 51. That might be a worthwhile upgrade. I won't get yelled at by the wife too badly since I would be selling one to buy a different one. Hmmmmm.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Lol Gary. Now you are talking. Might just have to try to sell the edge to fund a 51. That might be a worthwhile upgrade. I won't get yelled at by the wife too badly since I would be selling one to buy a different one. Hmmmmm.

How do you think I've gone from a bunch of 48/60" planes to a bunch of 7x"/8x" planes! :D