• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

hosam

70cc twin V2
Guys/Gals, I am looking for SFG for the 58 or the wooden spacer between the SFG and wing, the 2nd hand 58 I got never had the spacer with it? Looking to get my hands on a set, either color will do... Please PM me if you can help...

Thanks
Hosam

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Finally ordered the 4s 4000 batts from BuddyRC last weekend and charged them last night. This morning I had the maiden flight on my 55" Edge and all I have to say is "Believe the Hype!"

WOW, what an awesome flying airplane.

Frank
who needs more batteries and a better charger to charge them

SnowDog

Finally ordered the 4s 4000 batts from BuddyRC last weekend and charged them last night. This morning I had the maiden flight on my 55" Edge and all I have to say is "Believe the Hype!"

WOW, what an awesome flying airplane.

Frank
who needs more batteries and a better charger to charge them

Frank,
Did you get one of the older 55" Edges, or is that one of the V2 (58") 3DHS Edge? or something else?

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Yep...Steve is a standup guy and that is the V1 55" Edge...a very nice airframe! The V2 is even better ;)

Is this your first 3dhs airframe?!

It's my second. I had a 41" long time ago. I sold it because I felt it was too light and floaty. At the time I was flying nitro and gas planes.

Frank

ryan_m

100cc
I had one of those older v1 55's as well, flew Bivens' 58" Edge at the Cape Girardeau FLI last year, MUCH better flying plane than the older 55" one was. If you like that 55, then fly it recklessly and when it dies, replace with a 58" one. You will like it even more!