• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3drcforums visits aerobeez hq's

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Thats pretty cool to see! I keep looking at that typhoon.... and also keep wondering about the release date of the extra330... Didn't you mention that you were going to post some pics of those models in your video??? I have yet to see the innards :attaboy:

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2

Attachments

• aerobeez+rc+airplanes+extra+330+raiden+electric+rc+airplanes.PNG
    aerobeez+rc+airplanes+extra+330+raiden+electric+rc+airplanes.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 509

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Drove past it. It's just the warehouse. I bet if you called prior they'd show you around. But the unit block number 5300 door says authorized access entry only. So there I have it, out of time to call, have to catch an airplane!

AKNick you super spy lol

Our office is open to the public. We don't have a show room but you are always welcome to make an appointment to come check out the warehouse.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
AKNick you super spy lol

Our office is open to the public. We don't have a show room but you are always welcome to make an appointment to come check out the warehouse.

he he he

I'm pretty tempted to try an Aerobeez airframe. It's kinda tricky getting models to Alaska. The website does not have any photos of what any of the new aircraft look like inside. So my solution was to swing by while I was visiting the area and seeing for myself. (last minute I know!!). Otherwise I don't spend the extra cash/investment in shipping a model here. I really like what you guys are doing, and are pumping out some killer schemes!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
he he he

I'm pretty tempted to try an Aerobeez airframe. It's kinda tricky getting models to Alaska. The website does not have any photos of what any of the new aircraft look like inside. So my solution was to swing by while I was visiting the area and seeing for myself. (last minute I know!!). Otherwise I don't spend the extra cash/investment in shipping a model here. I really like what you guys are doing, and are pumping out some killer schemes!

That's easy enough! Just let us know which models you wanted to see the inside of and we can post pictures here. We also charge actual fair freight prices so that might save you a bit on shipping as well.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Way cool!
I would personally like to see the 78" Typhoon & 78" Extra 330SC (R?) under the canopy. overhead shot, and one looking fwd towards the firewall and one aft towards the empennage. The Firewall box up front. Wing Root chord looking into the ribs and tube support. Horiz Stab attach points... I sound greedy ha ha. No rush on the photo's just noticed that there was not any yet other than the outside shots. I'm curious about shipping costs for that size of an airframe to AK, I'm landlocked ha ha. 99801 zip

Last edited:

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Way cool!
I would personally like to see the 78" Typhoon & 78" Extra 330SC (R?) under the canopy. overhead shot, and one looking fwd towards the firewall and one aft towards the empennage. The Firewall box up front. Wing Root chord looking into the ribs and tube support. Horiz Stab attach points... I sound greedy ha ha. No rush on the photo's just noticed that there was not any yet other than the outside shots. I'm curious about shipping costs for that size of an airframe to AK, I'm landlocked ha ha. 99801 zip

Here you go !

Attachments

• IMG_5230.JPG
    IMG_5230.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_5231.JPG
    IMG_5231.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_5232.JPG
    IMG_5232.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_5236.JPG
    IMG_5236.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_5237.JPG
    IMG_5237.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 536
  • IMG_5238.JPG
    IMG_5238.JPG
    291.1 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_5239.JPG
    IMG_5239.JPG
    388.5 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_5233.JPG
    IMG_5233.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_5235.JPG
    IMG_5235.JPG
    320.8 KB · Views: 489

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Really digging the rounded corners on the canopy deck, carbon longerons down through the empennage, carbon firewall, ect.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
They've been slapping carbon everywhere on these airframes, there is even carbon inside of the wings and stabs to strengthen and reinforce everything (and I'm not talking about the stab and wing tubes ;) ). Aerobeez has really stepped it up big time and went all out with these airplanes and it really shows when you look at the quality of the airframes now compared to a few years ago. Gone are the days of cheep manufacturing, everything has been gone through.