• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3drcforums visits aerobeez hq's

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
I must agree! I've been eyeing aerobeez for a while, and have seen them do nothing but improve their products. I'm really looking into the raiden, digging the original green/wht/blue scheme they had because the contrasts that it gave, and now I'm curious how the new one looks... I very much dislike black as a contrasting color... and cannot tell that the new color is a green or yellow. I have always wanted to set up a 50cc plane with smoke, and I think that would be the platform I'd want to try it on. I would consider the banshee but there is just too much black, gray, and white for me personally in the environment I fly in.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The Banshee shows up extremely well in the sky and against light backgrounds. The bottom color scheme contrasts the top so much that it makes it simple to tell up from down. If you're thinking of doing smoke then definitely go big, but if you have a 50cc then I'd say keep it conservative on the 79". Amazing flying airplanes but as is with every airplane, the more weight you put on them the heavier they fly.