• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Let the assembly begin

Attachments

• aex.JPG
    aex.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 215
  • aey.JPG
    aey.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 226

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Here is my setup, but not pleased the track rod is a bit small and bends making the moving part a bit touchy, so I'm off to see if I can get a bigger setup, dam I miss those foamies LOL
I'm thinking of a cradle like support, mounted to the end of my table, that I can rest the prop and spinner in.....which would allow me to grab the tailwheel and roll the fuse over, then slide a support box under the structure (canopy removed, of course).

I built this rotating spit for the Krill fuse.....but it only works with the engine and rudder removed.
20170312_172128.jpg 20170312_172146.jpg

I'm thinking of a cradle like support, mounted to the end of my table, that I can rest the prop and spinner in.....which would allow me to grab the tailwheel and roll the fuse over, then slide a support box under the structure (canopy removed, of course).

I built this rotating spit for the Krill fuse.....but it only works with the engine and rudder removed.
View attachment 97670 View attachment 97671
that looks awesome, should work great, I need you to work in my shop for a few weeks, then I would have a clean shop also LOL

Last edited:
I put the air tank straddling the two fuel tanks, the other photos is showing the steps , this is really a home built airplane, in miniature
Man there is a lot of work but I love it and today too hot to go flying anyway , 30c with high humidity

Attachments

• aez.JPG
    aez.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 254
  • afa.JPG
    afa.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 233
  • afb.JPG
    afb.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 244
  • afc.JPG
    afc.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 246
  • afd.JPG
    afd.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 224
not much to show for 4 hours work lol, those are skid plates for the rudder cable as was on the full size the one photo with the markings is of the full size but in bad shape

Attachments

• afe.JPG
    afe.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 226
  • aff.JPG
    aff.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 247
  • RUDDER CABLE OUTLET DSC_7505.JPG
    RUDDER CABLE OUTLET DSC_7505.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 207