• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
It would likely work but it's 3.5 ounces heavier tham the motor everyone seems to choose, the 4315-500. I wonder if there would be room to move the battery back far enough to offset the added weight on the nose. It would probably be better suited the heavier Aerobeez 64 MXS.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
You wouldn't be trying to sell an Aerobeez plane now would ya. On a EF board.
You talking about the 64" MXS-R? Thought they were running the A60 in that one.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
You wouldn't be trying to sell an Aerobeez plane now would ya. On a EF board.
You talking about the 64" MXS-R? Thought they were running the A60 in that one.

Haha, MXS-R, yeah, sneaked that in there hoping nobody would notice..... I actually think the 4320 would be perfect, I've been told the Aerobeez flies a little heavy on electric since it's actually a gas plane, so it could probably use the power and weight of that motor. I would not put the 4320 on an EF 60 inch. I had a 60 EF yak that was perfect on the 4315, I would have not wanted the extra weight or power of the 4320.

I have a problem with mine the wing tube was to big so I had to sand it for like a hour just so I did not break the wing getting it on and off will maiden it soon

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
crazy, most wing tubes are pretty stiff to begin with and loosen up a bit with time. Sounds as if QC missed that one!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I have a problem with mine the wing tube was to big so I had to sand it for like a hour just so I did not break the wing getting it on and off will maiden it soon

I've had to do this on two big birds in the past year, 50cc Redwing 330sc and a 35% Pilot.