• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

71" AJ Slick Building, Flying, and Questions

hone

150cc
Yeah i wanted a red 51 originally but it was out of stock so i got the orange. When i first saw it i was so glad i got the orange. I looked great. So i went orange i the 71. I wish i could get this thing together before lodi huckfest but i don't think that'll happen.

SteveT.

100cc
Yeah i wanted a red 51 originally but it was out of stock so i got the orange. When i first saw it i was so glad i got the orange. I looked great. So i went orange i the 71. I wish i could get this thing together before lodi huckfest but i don't think that'll happen.

What do you need?

SteveT

gyro

GSN Contributor
Joe, I'm very happy for you! I've got a "few" of them, and they're awesome all-around airplanes.
Great choice!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks!

I can tell you got the Slickness sickness.

Yeah, I've got it bad. :p

When it comes time to start powering that puppy, be sure to check out our vendor forums! We've got a few of the premier RC e-motor and engine retailers in there :)

hone

150cc
Congrats, you won't be disappointed with your decision.

How close does your RF6 Slick fly compared to the 71? I'm getting RF6 this week and am looking forward to trying the planes you've made, i've read they are the best ones many times.

hone

150cc
Yeah, I've got it bad. :p

When it comes time to start powering that puppy, be sure to check out our vendor forums! We've got a few of the premier RC e-motor and engine retailers in there :)

Will do, thanks.

I see subsonic is a sponsor here. I am probably going with a motrofly since they have been the coolest running most efficient motors i've had. What size and wind will i want for the 71", DM4325-380 or DM5320-330? I'm planning on a 6s setup

Last edited by a moderator: