• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

74" Edge 540

Komet163

50cc
got 5 more flts on mine this am before it got to hot. I am really liking this airframe, good solid flyer. PTE36R is running great, getting about 6:30 min, with 1/3 tank left of 8 oz. Still breaking engine in, but looking for Fiji 11 oz water bottle, so far been hard to find photo (5).JPG

Here in my area, Walmart carries the 330ml (11 oz) Fiji water bottles. You might check your local WalMarts. Look at more than one because we have two, one carries it, one does not.

If you already have one, then that makes it the sweetest engine around! :cool:

Besides, electric is great too. I have a couple of electrics and love them, I just miss the sound & smell of fuel burning.

3dbandit

100cc
Just encountered my first issue with a 3DH plane ever.

The elevators on my edge were ultracoted upside down.

I hinged them only to find that when i tried to install my control horns, the holes were on top of the elevators.:facepalm: