• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 92" aeroplus edge from pro-rc

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
The verdict isn't out on it yet. I'm the only guy posting videos let alone talking about flying it so far. Lorne did a flight tonight and I got one in too. What a beast needs tail weight lol. We taped a aa batt to the rudder still needs more. Two part video tonight. Motor came Alive being 14c instead of 4 it was around 7280-7230 one the 24/9 cf falcon

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
The verdict isn't out on it yet. I'm the only guy posting videos let alone talking about flying it so far. Lorne did a flight tonight and I got one in too. What a beast needs tail weight lol. We taped a aa batt to the rudder still needs more. Two part video tonight. Motor came Alive being 14c instead of 4 it was around 7280-7230 one the 24/9 cf falcon

No verdict. Not putting it on trial here lol. Thread is solely for posting the experience one may have with it.
Did you get any kind of thrust measurement?