• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 92" aeroplus edge from pro-rc

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
The bigger brother is available in the red white and blue and vw scheme as well. We maidened one yesterday as well lol. The larger one flys slower then it's little brother and opening the cowel holes up and ducting is needed.

pawnshopmike

Staff member

Thanks bro. I didn't know it came in green. I like green. :) I'll have to give that some serious thought. I wonder if my DA70 would fit in the cowl?

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
There was only 10 of the green ordered just FYI. It swallows my kcs 62 only had to cut a small spot for the plug boot on the bottom. The straight plugs of the da would likely mean cutting the plug caps out lol.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
There was only 10 of the green ordered just FYI. It swallows my kcs 62 only had to cut a small spot for the plug boot on the bottom. The straight plugs of the da would likely mean cutting the plug caps out lol.
Thanks for the info bro. I'll be keeping this on my short list. I still haven't decided what I'm going to put me DA70 in.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
No prob. Most people think I work at pro-rc I don't just a friend lol. My Moto is im not sponsored but I'm encouraged

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
2 more flights today. Nothing of concern to report. Motor runs good. Airframe is awesome!!
Also running redline but at 38-1 cause I like to be different lol. Playing with snap to hovers today and if you hold it you can back flip twice then catch it lol. And the size of the controls makes it easy to snap out of any maneuver