• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Airtronics Users

I would fly ATX if I wasnt already flying JR DMSS.

The idea behind the remotes is pretty simple...... Adds an extra Rx into the airplane without the added cost. But, they have to be positioned accordingly to get the best signal.

Bipeguy03

150cc
I would fly ATX if I wasnt already flying JR DMSS.

The idea behind the remotes is pretty simple...... Adds an extra Rx into the airplane without the added cost. But, they have to be positioned accordingly to get the best signal.

I'm kinda just the opposite lol, if I ever left ATX it would be to go to JR. If I were a rich man I would be getting the new 28X just to get it lol.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Havin' some fun!

11133831_829154840454989_5141838710051279857_n.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
But it only has one wing, converting are you :)
Absolutely not!! lol This is my "Beater" even though it is pretty damn nice. It's mainly for those nights when the weather gets good just before dark and I don't have time to get one of the bipes put together. ;)

Bipeguy03

150cc
Was noising around in one of the other forum sites (not that nasty FG place lol) but Mike Greensheilds replied this to the question about new aircraft radios;

"New airplane radios will not be announced until later this year after Sanwa is further along in development. I do not have details, etc Sorry, I just don't have anything for you at the moment. - Mike"

Being the want-to-be conspiracy theorist I am, maybe this means there is a new radio in the works? I'm quite content with my 10-GS but if they would bring a 14 or even a 12 channel radio out with a larger backlit screen, I think the money in my wallet would catch my pants on fire.

Now I'm wishing I would have had a few moments to wait in line at the Airtronics booth at Toledo so I could have talked to Mike myself, but I couldn't take anymore of the quad copter talk lol.