• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aj aircraft 93,73,56 laser

gyro

GSN Contributor
Aj aircraft 90,73,56 laser

Well there both his plane so I would believe him

I don't know the details about what he did or didn't do on the designing of 3dhs line. I've heard rumors that he wasn't involved any longer when some of the more recent sizes were released, but I never asked him or 3dhs about it.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter as he's got his own line now

G.P.

70cc twin V2
I don't know the details about what he did or didn't do on the designing of 3dhs line. I've heard rumors that he wasn't involved any longer when some of the more recent sizes were released, but I never asked him or 3dhs about it.

I remembering him posting about his intentions when designing the 59". What came after that, the 104" or 126"?

Aerobatic Addict

New to GSN!
I'm glad there is a thread here now. AJ will have to drop by the thread and also as his website gets set up he will have to do an interview on the 3drcforums podcast. I have really enjoyed his Slick and Osiris designs and am excited to see what he brings to the market. It's a good time to be in the hobby.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm glad there is a thread here now. AJ will have to drop by the thread and also as his website gets set up he will have to do an interview on the 3drcforums podcast. I have really enjoyed his Slick and Osiris designs and am excited to see what he brings to the market. It's a good time to be in the hobby.

Welcome to the site! Andrew had accepted our podcast invitation back in early January, hopefully we can hook up with him soon. Be great to hear the whole story about how this venture came to be for him.

vegasking

70cc twin V2
I have both 3DHS and EF planes, I'm ready for something new. I will diffidently have to have one of the bigger ones when they come out.

Aerobatic Addict

New to GSN!
Welcome to the site! Andrew had accepted our podcast invitation back in early January, hopefully we can hook up with him soon. Be great to hear the whole story about how this venture came to be for him.
Thanks for starting this great site and podcasts. I just found the podcast a week ago and have almost listened to all of them. I really enjoyed the enjoyed the ones with the owners of the airframe companies and top RC pilots. I would like to hear on the podcast AJ, Qui Que, and Scott Stoops and maybe someone from Castle Creations. Thanks Keep up the great hobby.