• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aj aircraft 93,73,56 laser

Aerobatic Addict

New to GSN!
The Email Mail list is now working. I just signed up. I'm thinking of the 73" in the competition scheme. What is everyone else thinking of.
Joe

a6510198-228-IMG_2677.jpg
words from andrew on the other site

Here is the internal shot of my laser with the DA-70, Right now I have the rudder servo in the tail and the main flight battery where the rudder servo would go. I'm going to take the plane out today and will be moving it forward to see what that does. I'm also running 1 single pack and using a Powerbox Smart switch to power the ignition as well as act as an igntion cut off.

Attachments

• thumb-IMG_2677.jpg
    thumb-IMG_2677.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 679
Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Here is an great impromptu interview and flight footage from our own @3dNater!

[video=youtube_share;-iBuo_ZDns0]http://youtu.be/-iBuo_ZDns0[/video]

The big Laser looks very impressive, and he mentions the 56" and 73" will be available this spring!