• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Awesome Video Thread

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
We all has our favorite videos that we like for a variety of reasons. I'm starting this thread for videos that are well made with a high production quality. Something that has not only awesome flying, but is beautifully filmed and with maybe even a killer soundtrack.

I purposely didn't put this in the 3D video area because I don't want it to be strictly 3D. Just awesome, high quality, aviation videos.

I'll start with a few I like, and add more as I find them, but please feel free to add some as well.

This one is the maiden of a full scale Pitts Model 12. I get butterflies on maidens of RC airplanes, imagine what it's like on a full scale when your life literally depends on it going well. The stuff filmed from the ground isn't very high quality, but the rest is cool.

Last edited:

js-rc

70cc twin V2
Great videos !! Was that you flying in the first video ?!! I sure enjoyed the Pitts flying too !! I have the AW Python , now flying it in its 8th. year !!
Thanks, John

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I like this one a lot for several reasons. As @pawnshopmike can attest Ryan is an awesome pilot, and on the rare Sunday when he and I are at the field at the same time I usually pack up my stuff, sit down, and enjoy the show. I was there when this was filmed and I'm surprised you cant hear me in the background arguing with an old timer that thought Ryan wasn't using the rudder when doing rollers. :msn_slap:

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
I like this one a lot for several reasons. As @pawnshopmike can attest Ryan is an awesome pilot, and on the rare Sunday when he and I are at the field at the same time I usually pack up my stuff, sit down, and enjoy the show. I was there when this was filmed and I'm surprised you cant hear me in the background arguing with an old timer that thought Ryan wasn't using the rudder when doing rollers. :msn_slap:

Very nice! Phil likes.....