• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

Tseres

150cc
Sometime we get motivation from the strangest places. In this case it's a Thunderstorm Dec. 23 in Indiana. 62F today. No white Christmas around here. I got trapped in the shop by a downpour and decided to find something i could do on the Camel. Glued on the Cowl mounts. Cut out the plastic hump and the opening for the Guns. Rough fit the Gun Opening. If your using the Sulivan plastic Guns. Be prepared to modify it to fit in the opening. A little belt sanding on the bottom was all it took.

IMG_1514.JPG
IMG_1515.JPG
IMG_1516.JPG
IMG_1517.JPG
IMG_1518.JPG
IMG_1519.jpg
IMG_1520.JPG
IMG_1521.JPG
IMG_1522.JPG
IMG_1523.JPG
IMG_1524.JPG
IMG_1525.JPG
IMG_1526.JPG
IMG_1527.JPG

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Looking great!

We had thunderstorms several times today too. I got poured on twice and had to work on wet cars all day, yuk!

Tseres

150cc
I got the Aluminum Cowl yesterday and I had to see what it looks like. I like it but it's a little bigger then the plastic cowl.

I'm waiting on the grandkids to come over for Christmas. Got my book out to read a little and look at some pictures. I was going to use Mecgregor's color scheme but BUSA painted their plane in that scheme. I think I settled on one from A Flight. So far all I know about it is that it was flown by FLt W.A. Curtis. he was the flight Commander of A Flight on Jan of 1918.
IMG_1528.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG

Last edited: