• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

Tseres

150cc
It's time for the Camel again. :) I started hinging the tail surfs this afternoon. My plans for pull pull on the elevators changed. I found a picture of the full scale and the angle and where the cables enter the fuse just makes things to complicated for a weekend flyer. I'll just use a push rod for the elevators and still going Pull Pull on the Ruder. The tail surfs are not glued on yet.
IMG_1761.JPG
IMG_1762.JPG
IMG_1763.JPG
IMG_1764.JPG

Tseres

150cc
I have been working on the Camel. Just no pictures. I had to remount the lower wing. When I was trying to set the horizontal stab I noticed something didn't look right. Remember this. If your eye is telling you something is wrong. There probably is something wrong. Went through all the setups and found the lower wing wasn't Square to the fuse. I had to do some Shimming and plugging holes. Also had to loosen the solder on the mounting tabs and reset them. Now they are within 1/8 of an inch Total from tip to tip and perfectly level to the table.

Yeah I know. My OCD kicked in. :)