• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

split_s

30cc
Thank you guys!!! I appreciate all that made it out to make it happen. Without you guys there are no awesome events!
I want to thank all my team pilots (joe, Wamsy, and brian)!
HUGE kudos to EXTREME FLIGHT and 3DRC forums for helping TDRC make this thing happen

You guys have awesome taste in music too! Enjoyed listening to the Asscrack Pickers or whatever you called yourselves.

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
You guys have awesome taste in music too! Enjoyed listening to the Asscrack Pickers or whatever you called yourselves.

LOL thanks! We had no name other than a joke someone made up... I enjoyed smacking the drums.. Enjoyed playing my strat too but I got schooled by chris hinson :)
That man has some serious skill:)

invertedruss

New to GSN!
Wanted to thank the whole skymac club - great folks, great event. The guys in bowling green are the true meaning of Southern Hospitality!!!! Can't say enough about how nice everyone is and has always been. Thanks Chad for a wonderful weekend. I'll be seeing ya soon

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Wanted to thank the whole skymac club - great folks, great event. The guys in bowling green are the true meaning of Southern Hospitality!!!! Can't say enough about how nice everyone is and has always been. Thanks Chad for a wonderful weekend. I'll be seeing ya soon

You bet russ and thank you!!!

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Brad flew back to Dallas this morning.

We both had an absolute blast! And will definitely be back!

Was so great to see old friends and make new ones!

And was that weather awesome, or what? I've never flown so much at any event as I did this one!

Pretty excited about getting this EF 104 Extra in the air, too! Very cool of EF to give an "event" price! Went on an online shopping spree and everything to finish it, including the DA120 will be here by Friday!

Fred

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Brad flew back to Dallas this morning.

We both had an absolute blast! And will definitely be back!

Was so great to see old friends and make new ones!

And was that weather awesome, or what? I've never flown so much at any event as I did this one!

Pretty excited about getting this EF 104 Extra in the air, too! Very cool of EF to give an "event" price! Went on an online shopping spree and everything to finish it, including the DA120 will be here by Friday!

Fred

Fred. Was great meeting you..Thank you for your business on letting me help you fill up that new 104:)
PB still wants to know if "bigfoot" was sighted :)