• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

BRAND NEW PAU PLANES! EXCLUSIVE!

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Hurry up with the pics already!! Should be easy to i.d.!!
If it's red/yellow, blue/yellow or green/yellow it's an Extra.

If it's black/yellow, blue/red or red/blue it's an Edge.

If it has two wings and is white it's an Ultimate (but you just sold one of those, so...). If it's got two wings and is black/yellow or red it's a Pitts..

If it is red and has a round fuse it's a Sukhoi..

Heck, YOU ordered it! What did you order??

Regards,

Astro

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Heck, YOU ordered it! What did you order??
Regards,
Astro

Heck I just called up Herve and said whatever it is I need one:devil-dance:.

It's been in DesMoines for 12 hours now, dang it are they on strike......Maybe in cahoots with the customs guy's!?!?!:ugh!::mad:.

I guess they say a watched pot never boils so I should stop refreshing the tracking page every 30 seconds:(.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 259

sweetpea

100cc
Heck I just called up Herve and said whatever it is I need one:devil-dance:.

It's been in DesMoines for 12 hours now, dang it are they on strike......Maybe in cahoots with the customs guy's!?!?!:ugh!::mad:.

I guess they say a watched pot never boils so I should stop refreshing the tracking page every 30 seconds:(.

That ain't right! I really wish it was a Sukhoi, but I'm sure Herve would have called me if he had a 100/150cc size Sukhoi.....I'd be customer #1 on that!