• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

BRAND NEW PAU PLANES! EXCLUSIVE!

Bipeguy03

150cc
Honestly I think Herve and gang are getting some kind of sadistic enjoyment from teasing us with this new ride. lol

crashflow

70cc twin V2
I think its a big elaborate april fools joke...... OR it could be complete AWESOMENESS!!!! one or the other.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
So I have another plane I'm selling soon and I am wondering when the production model of the new Extra is expected? The more I look at the pics here the more I feel I need one:yesss:

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I'm with you Terry! I have a friend interested in my slick, if he pulls the trigger I will either get one of these or the 540T. I always have replacements picked for each and everyone of my airplanes should they stumble and fall and had the ultimate picked as a replacement for the slick. However I recently got the single seat 540 and love it so much I wouldn't mind the 540T but then somebody pointed me to this thread and my mind is blown cause I don't know which one to get if the deal goes through.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
So I have another plane I'm selling soon and I am wondering when the production model of the new Extra is expected? The more I look at the pics here the more I feel I need one:yesss:
The factory will start on our new productions next month.
It takes a couple of months to finish one big container load of planes, and a couple of moth to transport door to door.
And of course, we still have a nice surprise coming...