• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

mnfatboy

50cc
I just place my pre-order for a Green one today! I'm pumped this will be my first 120cc rig. Thanks @Islandflyer and @Terryscustom for making this ARF happen. I really wanted the kit last winter when it can out but with all my other projects I didn't have the time to commit to a kit build. One day I will get a kit too. Hopefully it's still available when I'm ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweetpea

100cc
Ordered!!!! It will be the first large build in my new shop!

Now to decide on an engine. I have a BME100 for my FW-190 build (that I have not really started) that needs to be ran for reliability. I can slap that in there or put the 3W106 from the PAU Edge in the Viper and the BME in the Edge. Down the road I'll get a 3W110 or DA120 if I can find a good price on a new or used one

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Congrats, the more power you can toss at it the better your will enjoy it:yesss:. It would fly great even on a DA100L but a little extra is never a bad thing when your rudder is in the rhubarb:devil-dance: