• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I just got a new Falcon 28x9.5 for my DLE120 to see if I can get a little bit more punch-out. It's ripping the crap out of a 28x9 so I'm obviously leaving a little power on the table. I do like my 28x10 on the DA120 so that's the next step.

Anyone interested I have a couple of Falcon 29x9's for sale, great for the DLE and DA120 but I'm starting to like just a little bit more speed than I used to. PM me with an offer if interested.

sweetpea

100cc
Is that a good prop for the 3W106 CS (and does the pattern fit 3W)? I know I rip the crap outta my 28x10 wood props on the PAU Edge 540.

sweetpea

100cc
I've always found the 3W likes about 1 size more than the DA. Not sure what I'm putting in my Viper yet......going to start looking and pricing things. I need everything!

sweetpea

100cc
I run a 27x10 on my Cub....but I have to for clearance. Broke 2 props on landings with 28x10. But that plane can fly at 1/3 throttle so I dont rip the prop much