• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

sweetpea

100cc
Yes, JR, I think pretty much everything out there is JR connectors except Futaba and a couple off bread brands.

I am using @Taildraggerrc arms on this bird. Over a year ago I tested them on a scratch build that was going to get stress tested and no issues, I've bought several sets since without issue. One thing is I drill out the little 2mm metric lock bolts because almost all of them break, I installed a 2-56 with a nut and all good.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to be saving up for all the gear. Looking for a good used DA120 or 3W110CS. Not sure I want to jump into the DLE engines yet. But the wallet might make that happen.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks for the info. I'm going to be saving up for all the gear. Looking for a good used DA120 or 3W110CS. Not sure I want to jump into the DLE engines yet. But the wallet might make that happen.

My DLE 120 is really working great in the plane but I am looking forward to converting it to DA120 this Winter. More power is most fun in this plane for sure!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Fly RC Viper pic circled.jpg