• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Carden Pro 124 Build, My Dream Plane

Alky6

150cc
Hey guys what format do I need to upload a video here.
First, congrats!! Second, link to a youtube video. You will need to upload it to youtube first. If you haven't done it, you'll need a youtube login. Remember to set it to public when you upload it. Hope that helps. I am a bit of rookie to the youtube thing. I am sure there are others here with more info and experience. Can't wait to see the vid!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Way to go @ROLLERMAN. . . . . . . :woohoo!: Your Carden turned out AWESOME :yesss:, but I had no doubt it would. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. I hope you get MANY years of enjoyment flying your Extra.

David

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Glad your beauty flew and the wing didn't fall off :LOL_gif:. What's a little covering, eh!!! Had that happen on the maiden of my old 3DHS Extra after covering.....it flew well enough to land. At least it was before the graphics were on!
DSC04370.jpg