• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Contest time! "Smoke'em if Ya Got'em!"

thurmma

150cc
I might be in if it ever quits raining. Apparently it's monsoon season in Missouri.:confused:
NW Arkansas also! Just about fed up with the rain. We were only supposed to have rain Tuesday and Wednesday and here we are, Thursday and still raining! We are supposed to have a fun fly Saturday, but it is not looking good. I was hoping for sun today and tomorrow to dry it out some, but that isn't going to happen :(

pawnshopmike

Staff member
NW Arkansas also! Just about fed up with the rain. We were only supposed to have rain Tuesday and Wednesday and here we are, Thursday and still raining! We are supposed to have a fun fly Saturday, but it is not looking good. I was hoping for sun today and tomorrow to dry it out some, but that isn't going to happen :(
Yup. We had to cancel our Warbird Event a couple weeks ago do to the rain. It actually quite raining the day before the event, but the field was WAY too soggy.:cryin:

garlandk

100cc
:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 232

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Grrrrrr. :very_angry:

Well, I shot a smoke video this afternoon. But I can't get it to upload to the PC. Seems that the monitor on my workshop PC is on the fritz. I think lightning might have zapped it.
So I tried to upload the video to the PC in the basement but Windows Movie Maker keeps freezing up.:very_angry:

Going away for the weekend. I'll pick up a new monitor when we get back to town and try it again.