• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton Extra 300 ML on a Budget

Tseres

150cc
Got my fun planes ready for spring. My sons Edge is going home tomorrow. The 60size Fun Fly Ugly Stick with the DLE20 is ready to go. It's time to get the Dalton Ready for IMAC Season.

IMAC Flying is what I like the most.
IMG_0483.JPG
IMG_0484.JPG
IMG_0485.JPG

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I've just got one to get ready yet and pondering a four cylinder power plant swap so dragging my feet on it. That is a good looking Dalton you have there.

Tseres

150cc
I've just got one to get ready yet and pondering a four cylinder power plant swap so dragging my feet on it. That is a good looking Dalton you have there.

Thanks Terry. I thought about recovering it but changed my mind. The Scheme grew on me. :)

Tseres

150cc
I got the fuel lines changed out in no time. While checking the Motor Mount bolts I found them tall tight but saw where the Plywood had compressed at the top. I added some washers to bring it back to where it should be. The hinge line needs some attention. The covering is pealing / I will clean it up and put down new. Unfortunately I'm out of white so the covering will have to wait.

Probably could have had it ready to go today. Everything is checking out tight and in place so far except the L. wheel pants. It only needs tightening up.

IMG_0486.JPG
IMG_0487.JPG
IMG_0488.JPG
IMG_0489.JPG
IMG_0490.JPG
IMG_0491.JPG
IMG_0492.JPG
IMG_0493.JPG
IMG_0494.JPG

Tseres

150cc
I found my white covering but I just didn't feel like going out to the shop after work these last couple of days. Maybe I'll feel like it tomorrow.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Understood on the maybe feeling, been cold/flu yuck since friday last, million things, well 3 major ones, need to be done and all I can do is go home after work and die till morning buzzer forces me to do it over again.
Really starting to dig that half half red/white sceme there, any pics of complete plane?