• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 120cc Slick By Aztech Aeromodels

hone

150cc
Bummer. I was looking forward to hearing what you thought of the plane.

I haven't flown mine since maiden day because this club is taking forever to approve my application. I'm getting ready to join another club over an hour away if I don't hear back soon. I'd hate to drive that far every time I want to fly the Slick though.

uploadfromtaptalk1399087268657.jpgmadien tomorrow

well it flew today,, was a bad windy day, but she flew Great. Nothing low everything was up high and fast in the 20 + mph winds [video=youtube_share;2K7dFj2lf1A]http://youtu.be/2K7dFj2lf1A[/video]

flatspin_king

New to GSN!
Anyone using the stock wheels? How are they holding up? The white plastic does not seem too sturdy and its also loose - the two piece hub keeps coming apart on mine. Haven't maidened my slick yet. I could glue them together but wondering if Its better to just get aluminium hub wheels?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=14]hone1er[/MENTION] can verify but I believe he would say replace them. I watched him land his and the wheel blew apart causing the lg to dig into the grass, breaking the lg and tearing some holes in the wings and bottom of the plane,

I have some awesome wheels in my 35%'r from White Rose Engineering that I would recommend. They work awesome and look even better!

@whiteroseeng