• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

hone

150cc
Yeah, I cant wait to see you flying that Slick with the GP123 Looks like an incredible plane.
Thanks! There will probably be a lot of footage of the Slick on the DVD I'm sure. I went through quite a bit of fuel at Monster fest!

koss1000

30cc
Coolio, my plane is on the cover :)

Can't wait to see the DVD!!!

It should be available by Monday. I had to go back and do some changes cause I had some issues with the Blu Ray render. (note to self never listen to so called experts on the internet stick with what you always use) SD is Mastered and the Vimeo H.D. version will be up by late tonight or tomrw morning.

Just keep tabs on my site but, I will also post it here. And yes you are in a few segments of the DVD Joe. :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
IMG_3478.JPGHere are some pictures my girlfriend took during the event. IMG_3425.JPGIMG_3436.JPGIMG_3439.JPGIMG_3446.JPGIMG_3488.JPGIMG_3502.JPGIMG_3521.JPGIMG_3522.JPGIMG_3523.JPGIMG_3530.JPGIMG_3542.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Ok Guys and Gals its finished. You can get the DVD or Blu Ray off my site. And you can even rent a copy or download one to your computer (1080P H.D. of course)from my Vimeo Pro. See the link below for links to everything above scroll down the page for the Eugene event.

http://www.candidskyproductions.com/Services_-_Video/On_Sale/on_sale.html

Watching right now and noticed for the beast you put my information. Jason from Yacolt. Im not positive but im pretty sure the Jason that owns that plane is from Vancouver.

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Ok Guys and Gals its finished. You can get the DVD or Blu Ray off my site. And you can even rent a copy or download one to your computer (1080P H.D. of course)from my Vimeo Pro. See the link below for links to everything above scroll down the page for the Eugene event.

http://www.candidskyproductions.com/Services_-_Video/On_Sale/on_sale.html

Watching right now and noticed for the beast you put my information. Jason from Yacolt. Im not positive but im pretty sure the Jason that owns that plane is from Vancouver.