• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks dth7! Our Eugene event allows all style of flying and all planes even though it is primarily big 3d gassers that show. We still celebrate all style of flying and make everyone feel welcome. We even have the yearly big warbirds come and fly in formation which is always cool. I think because it's all inclusive it breaks up the action and I personally can appreciate it and our spectators do to which is more fun for everyone.

Easing in sounds like a plan!

koss1000

30cc
Let me fix that link so everyone can see the highlight reel easier.

[video=vimeo;104142041]https://vimeo.com/104142041[/video]

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Thanks dth7! Our Eugene event allows all style of flying and all planes even though it is primarily big 3d gassers that show. We still celebrate all style of flying and make everyone feel welcome. We even have the yearly big warbirds come and fly in formation which is always cool. I think because it's all inclusive it breaks up the action and I personally can appreciate it and our spectators do to which is more fun for everyone.

Easing in sounds like a plan!

Thanks Mike. I think that's where we are headed.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Man... I just relived this event through all of the pictures and videos. Brought a smile to my face. 2015 can't come quick enough!

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Loving it when its not windy lol. Even had it at the beach in some decent wind and impressed a bunch of people by doing simple tumbles and just keeping it in the air in those 20+ mph winds lol