• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Some free time flying at the local IMAC on the weekend.

Damn those IMAC judges are hard cases...

Placed second in the Basic class, but that was second of two!! So pretty much last.

Looked like nice flying to me, but apparently not scale enough or wings level enough or something... heaps to learn.

You're making me second guess putting the EME 60 on mine! It's already broken in and ready to go, too...

I got to fly Patrick's EME60 the same day. It was very nice and the most fun I had the whole day as I was breaking in both the PTE and the 15cc. The EME is a lighter setup for sure. I just like the low end torque of the twin for my style of flying.

Feral

The 88 is back in action the DA60 is getting her 1st start today and the 125 isn't far off I should have the DA170 for this weekend :)

Feral

Yeah man it's good allright the remaiden will be this weekend the local club where I'm working doesn't allow anything over 35cc so it will have to wait till I get back home