• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight School Episode 1: 3D Turns

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Nicely done friend! Great job Cody! The pace was very nice, video was good, you covered all the points and made me want to grab a plane and Tx and go to work. Thanks a million

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

Outstanding job Cody! This video could not have came at a better time for me. I've just started practicing flipouts and snap turns a few weeks ago. This will be a tremendous help for many of us.

Probably the best explanations on an instructional video I've seen.

gyro

GSN Contributor
What an amazing video Cody! Thanks so much for making these for our community!

hone

150cc
Great video! I've got a buddy trying to learn these exact moves and you explain it way better than i can. The stick view is awesome too! Can't wait for the next installment.

Last edited by a moderator:

teookie

70cc twin V2
Very nice video. I love the explanations during the slow-mo, and the TX view in the corner. I can't wait to get home and try the snap turn on the sim. Been wanting to learn how to do those.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Thanks guys. It was fun making this video even though it was a tremendous amount of work...editing in HD is very time consuming on a slower computer.

I am looking forward to doing more.

Kris...

30cc
Cody this has to be the best 3D Tutorial video i have ever seen ! it was a long time coming ,but boy was it worth the wait :D