• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Ever GSN Show Up, Throw Down. Sept 26 - 28th Rolla , MO - WE WILL BE HERE!

funflyr

50cc
I have been to the last 4 Rolla events and they have been fantastic, this is a must do event. And they serve the best steaks in the country in Rolla.

Ya, I'm in!!!!

Troy

Tseres

150cc
Wish I could come to this and I would but I'll be in Europe visiting my dad for his 84th birthday. Hate missing a party.

Pilot list is growing. Let us know and we will put your name on the list for the First and Guaranteed to be off the hook GSN flyin.

Snapasaurus (Elie Houayes)

StickerBiotch (Bryan Zang)

Sleepy C (Steve Cinch)

2Dogs******* (Dave Gustafson)

Big Bird (Jason Danhakl)

Mr. Aero Cumulus (Josh Price)

Big Sexy (John Light)

KTS (Kurt Seiter)

funflyr(Troy Hamm)

(Sugar Shane)

Steve Harsbarger

Jerry Gibbons

Ralph Wilkerson

Mike Webers

Dennis Back

pawnshopmike

Staff member
If you guys only make it to one event this fall, make it to this one!!! Always a great time in Rolla with great friends, great flying and great atmosphere. I'll be donating a DLE-30 and I'm sure we'll have lots of other great prizes as well.

2377=1397-DLE-30.jpg
2377=1397-DLE-30.jpg

Pilot list updated:

Snapasaurus (Elie Houayes)

StickerBiotch (Bryan Zang)

Sleepy C (Steve Cinch)

2Dogs******* (Dave Gustafson)

Big Bird (Jason Danhakl

Mr. Aero Cumulus (Josh Price)

Big Sexy (John Light)

KTS (Kurt Seiter)

Kitman (Greg Poppel)