• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fort Smith Arkansas Fly Low In Sept. 19-22

So u guess the trailer of goodies won't be there and what team pilots will be there

Just cause noll is shipping it early don't mean he won't be there. As far as team pilots go, josh, rob, Jared, will be there I'm pretty sure. A few pilots from other teams like AW will be there too. It's gonna be a good event, I can guarantee it. I know many of the guys that are coming and I know from experience that when you get these certain people together, awesome things happen my friend.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Just cause noll is shipping it early don't mean he won't be there. As far as team pilots go, josh, rob, Jared, will be there I'm pretty sure. A few pilots from other teams like AW will be there too. It's gonna be a good event, I can guarantee it. I know many of the guys that are coming and I know from experience that when you get these certain people together, awesome things happen my friend.

Ben will also be there as of right now.

I bet we can find you a place. Don't even worry about that. I've gone to events and slept in whatever I could sleep in and I always found a place. Worst comes to worse, there's a beautiful creek that runs thought Josh's property. Lol

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Less than a week away, I'm more than ready. Just re-maidened my 89" Slick, replaced the DLE 55 with a DA 60. Had to machine my own mount for the 60, because no one had one in stock. It is way lighter than the ones you can buy (only 79 grams).
100_2538.jpg 100_2540.jpg 100_2533.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if they Gona have a garge sell
Ok for sure will be there will arrive around 8 or 9 Friday night leaving highland Arkansas at 3pm

Last edited by a moderator:
For the jersey FLI they had garage sale items in the trailer that were First Come First Serve.

I think this series is why there has not been a garage sale in a long time on the forum.

I'll have some foam board jets for sale. Built and ready for your equipment. Lots of different colors, $45. We have some that are going 90mph with the Grayson motors. Will have some for people to demo.