• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fort Smith Arkansas Fly Low In Sept. 19-22

SnowDog

I'll have some foam board jets for sale. Built and ready for your equipment. Lots of different colors, $45. We have some that are going 90mph with the Grayson motors. Will have some for people to demo.

do you have an equipment list for what I might need (to bring) to put into one of these foam board jets?
:D

SnowDog

Weather looking good at this point!

FtSmithWeather_2013-09-16.png

gyro

GSN Contributor
For those interested, I'm going to have two airframes available for sale with me:

58" Edge in red. I just recently got this plane together, but I unfortunately need to thin the fleet some to focus on other projects. A small amount of rash on the cowl, but otherwise a very clean airplane. Really hate to sell this one, but I'm not going to be able to fly her any time soon. $200 airframe only.

71" Slick in red. This airframe is USED. She won't win any beauty contests, however, she is still functional, and one wing is new. Landing gear is also in great shape. Definitely still flyable! $150
Some older pics: http://www.3drcforums.com/showthrea...ng-and-Questions&p=25392&viewfull=1#post25392