• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Glassing and Painting techniques

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
image.jpg image.jpg
Well it is done painted and every thing installed the only thing I need to do, buy a reciever and it will be in the air. For this aeroplane is only 10 oz heavier than the one previously built with plastic covering and not fully sheeted. Not bad for a plane that is almost 1600 square inches.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
This not an all not speed demon it is quick. It is a retuned YS91 and will turn a 13-12 at just over 11000 rpm. With this plane I have found it will go reasonable fast but you can keep adding power but the speed does not get better.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Do not know if this is the right place if not let me know. Does anybody know a standard paint code numbers for the various Ultracoat covering colours. If it is known can we make a list please.

Billy J

50cc
Go to ppg or DuPont store and let m match it perfectly . Every paint system is different / stay with same product through out your painting steps. If not you'll wish you did !!$$
image.jpg
o

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I have a Sherwin Williams auto paint store down the street, excellent help and advice there.