• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Group Build, 20cc Profile ARF, Who's In?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i hear ya Chris!

I'll be out of the office this weekend but will be hitting this project hard come Tuesday morning!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I got mine done and flew it this weekend in Council Bluffs IA. The little 20 runs great but seems to have all it can do to haul the plane around, but it was windy. I have flown a dozen flights behind my shop in dead calm and it seems to be better.

I let @cardenflyer do his first flight on mine.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
glad to hear it's flying Terry, I'm just cutting the tape open on mine this morning.

first impression: it's bigger than I expected

4DigitHP

50cc
I got mine done and flew it this weekend in Council Bluffs IA. The little 20 runs great but seems to have all it can do to haul the plane around, but it was windy. I have flown a dozen flights behind my shop in dead calm and it seems to be better.

I let @cardenflyer do his first flight on mine.

Mine does really good with the dle20 and a xoar 17x6 prop. What prop are you using?

On the hunt for 1000WHP

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Mine does really good with the dle20 and a xoar 17x6 prop. What prop are you using?

Xoar 17 3DA. It also was low 90's and humid, nobody was making good power this weekend. I do have a Falcon carbon 17x6 that actually performs much better but with the 20+ mph winds I did not want to risk a $48 prop.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
that was a pretty action packed "maiden"! lol

Maiden flight for him, I've actually been flying it behind my shop since a day or two before you started this thread;) Builds easily in one day. I did change up the location of things inside and brought in a couple of multi connectors so to tear down it is two bolts and three wire connectors and done.

BalsaDust

What did the final weight come in at on yours terry? @kwj48 sbach65 profile is around 9 lbs and it may not be over powered but it has enough power to keep it out of trouble with a DLE 20. Can't wait to see what my stix60 profile does with the DLE 20 as it should come in around 7lbs.