• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gsn is flying high

SleepyC

150cc
rcbobp said
This is all great news, but I think I speak for many when I say that I hope this recent upgrade is worth it.  I'm sure Bart and Sleepy are working on improving on it, but it seems to be unwieldy for now.  Hard to track down our favorite threads.  Even the "New Posts" isn't up to date.  I'm willing to be patient, as I know that ultimately they want to create a #1 experience.
It will be. The reality is VBullitin (most other forums) is an old format and it hates newer software and even cool feature type updates. HATED THEM! Also it was crashing and logging people out.

Then when we went with a cool wordpress homepage it got even worse. Hang in there in a few weeks you will be saying "Dang, those other sites SUCK.. they as sooooooo 2012.

:D:D

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Thanks. I have faith!
fist-pump-and-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mikeq

150cc
Me too...it's getting better already. I logged on today without having to change my password
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Oh they fixed the post count also..I feel legitimate again...

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Already noting some subtle changes today, more organized forum borders and such. One piece of the puzzle at a time...

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
I figured out how to bookmark a page so that I can go straight to the new posts page.  Progress!  Thanks guys.