1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
    Dismiss Notice

Hangar 9 60cc Corsair Build

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by camss69, Jul 13, 2015.

1. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer 150cc

Hey,

Contrary to what some people think, there is nothing wrong with Slimer's. Especially Ultrasports. I've had three 60 size kit built and a kit built 120 size. All AWESOME flying airplanes. :big_yes:

I haven't as much as touched any of my airplane projects all year. I haven't even flown this year.
    Looking forward to some more updates on your Corsair. . . . . :yesss:

camss69 likes this.
  2. camss69

camss69 70cc twin V2

I have a 60 size kit to build too! Lol

The little 46 sure looks good though!

Attached Files:

3. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer 150cc

You are right. That little 46 does look very nice. I wish they would have brought the 60 size ARF back out. I'd love to have another one. I know kits are available, but given my luck, it would take me two years to build it. . . . . :(

We better change the subject back to your Corsair before we get in trouble. . . . . :laughing: