• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion How are your Glacier batteries working out?

I received my replacement battery today and got a little extra surprise as well. It's a little something I've been meaning to get for a while, they tossed in one of those little cell voltage checkers at no cost to me. Now I can monitor my packs closer instead of just relying on my battery charger to show me individual cell voltages. Now that's pretty darn good service. Thanks EP Buddy.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I received my replacement battery today and got a little extra surprise as well. It's a little something I've been meaning to get for a while, they tossed in one of those little cell voltage checkers at no cost to me. Now I can monitor my packs closer instead of just relying on my battery charger to show me individual cell voltages. Now that's pretty darn good service. Thanks EP Buddy.

I agree!