• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Huckoween iv

Awesome event coming up in October and they are giving away a 104" Extreme Flight Plane. Its in Iron City GA. Gonna be an awesome event again. October 24-26. You are allowed to come early if you like.

I may fly down again... Have to check on the job front..... Could have a new job by then, again..... If I do fly down, I'll fly into Tally-hass-eeee.

3788=1620-dsc2412t.jpg
3788=1620-dsc2412t.jpg

SleepyC

150cc
Scare crow bucking looks awesome.

You should have a "Decapitate the scarecrow with your rudder" contest... :D

I am thinking of making the drive up sounds like a great event. I was wondering if it is a family type event or would it be best to make it a guys trip

Thanks

Adam

SleepyC;3797 wrote: Scare crow bucking looks awesome.

You should have a "Decapitate the scarecrow with your rudder" contest... :D

We already did, kinda. Actually, the head was spring loaded, so that you could go up and slap the head with your rudder..........or wing....or prop....etc.:)

jaybird

70cc twin V2
Theflyinglineman;3859 wrote: I am thinking of making the drive up sounds like a great event. I was wondering if it is a family type event or would it be best to make it a guys trip

Thanks

Adam

You could have a great time either way. Always quite a few wives and kids there. Mine look forward to it as much as I do!

Thats putting it mildly, Kevin!! We all tend to cut loose after a hard days flying, with lots more adult friendly beverages. I dont touch a Tx if Ive had any adult beverages.