• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Huckoween iv

Bunky F. Knuckle;18199 wrote: My paypal was cancelled for some reason, Chason. You have me down for 2 shirts, correct?

Did you have to ask :) I do

Congrats on the soaker trophy.... HEE....HEE.... He will be out flying us in just a few years.

On the 'work' calendar.

18250=12454-IMG_20140915_172008_264[1].jpg
18250=12454-IMG_20140915_172008_264[1].jpg

Well I have thought about it since the last Bus drove out last year. What to do ? Well here it is. Is on just like last year with the exception of meals. We are gonna be a little lazier this time around. We are cutting back on what we furnish. We will only be cooking on Saturday night.

There will be a landing fee of $20 . All pilots and spectators will be required to sign a waiver. The landing fee includes Saturday nights meal. Spectators may buy a meal ticket for $5. Camping is welcomed. RVs , tents or just sleep in your car. It's all good. There are no power hookups so you will need to be self efficient .

We do reserve to right to ask anyone at any time to pack up and leave if they do something we don't like. We want everyone to have fun but also be safe.

As I think of things I left out I will edit this post from time to time.

Rusty

To the old lady who for the past 2 years has hurried us up while cooking and was trying to fix multiple plates before we were ready to serve last year please do not attend this year !

roc111672;18467 wrote: Well I have thought about it since the last Bus drove out last year. What to do ? Well here it is. Is on just like last year with the exception of meals. We are gonna be a little lazier this time around. We are cutting back on what we furnish. We will only be cooking on Saturday night.

There will be a landing fee of $20 . All pilots and spectators will be required to sign a waiver. The landing fee includes Saturday nights meal. Spectators may buy a meal ticket for $5. Camping is welcomed. RVs , tents or just sleep in your car. It's all good. There are no power hookups so you will need to be self efficient .

We do reserve to right to ask anyone at any time to pack up and leave if they do something we don't like. We want everyone to have fun but also be safe.

As I think of things I left out I will edit this post from time to time.

Rusty

To the old lady who for the past 2 years has hurried us up while cooking and was trying to fix multiple plates before we were ready to serve last year please do not attend this year !

Porta potties?