• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Idiot Boy Builds an Old School World Engines Robin Hood 99 Kit

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Sorry guys. Not much new to report. Been too busy the last couple days to make it out to the shop.
But I didn't manage to find some of the filler recommended by @Terryscustom . My local Lowes store had it in stock.

image.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Odd thing about glues. We, (my son and I) used to use nothing but Jet CA. That is until we realized we were paying far too much money for it. Buying the name like Nike shoes, just ain't worth it. I was actually quite pleased with the Tower CA on the Pitts. We're going to find out real soon just how good it is. The odd thing, CA is called, right? Is there really a difference in quality? Just curious.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Odd thing about glues. We, (my son and I) used to use nothing but Jet CA. That is until we realized we were paying far too much money for it. Buying the name like Nike shoes, just ain't worth it. I was actually quite pleased with the Tower CA on the Pitts. We're going to find out real soon just how good it is. The odd thing, CA is called, right? Is there really a difference in quality? Just curious.

I have to say that I have found huge difference in CA. Most of all when using lite ply. But when using balsa not so much the only thing with balsa I find if you have a very fresh bottle and well distilled so to say is that it wickets into the wood better and does not have as much fumes .

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
@Decal Dennis my I ask you a question. The picture shown is the arms of Dutch orange brigade. Is it possible to make a decal of with out the red background and the loin shown with a small outline to make it stand out it does have a out line already that my be sufficient.

Attachments

• IMG_0081.PNG
    IMG_0081.PNG
    392.1 KB · Views: 331