Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I'm going/went flying 2021 thread

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by dhal22, Feb 6, 2021.

1. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Thank you sir!

I see Flight modes in the Spektrum programming interface where I go to download updates to the receiver.
    Also I use Flight modes on my DX9.
    However, I’ve not tried the method you’re suggesting. Yet, that is!

2. Wild man

Wild man 70cc twin V2

to do it you have to have the Trans. and receiver in the plane on then go to forward programming in the transmitter click on gyro settings, and so on here is a tutorial on how to set it up

3. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Thanks!

Wild man likes this.
  4. AKNick

AKNick 640cc Uber Pimp

Alaska
    I wouldn't trust that servo anymore! Sounds like its not even getting power! I would remove it. You could check the connector crimps, and take the servo apart to look over the internal wiring. Sounds like you've isolated it well and ruled out everything else.

5. What beautiful photos!

AKNick likes this.