• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall 2013 Media Coverage!

gyro

GSN Contributor
For those of us like me that couldn't be there, we'd like to share in your adventures at Joe Nall 2013. So for all you that went, please post all your photos, videos, and stories about your activities in this thread That way, we can feel like we were there with you!

Joe Nall 2013 "Real-time" Coverage!

Packing for joe Nall. Dad let me borrow his camper . Heading out Monday ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368234667.424680.jpg

Hey guys!
Left this morning at 5AM and after 14 hours on the road we have stopped for the evening, which will leave us only 3-1/2 hours Sunday. Over the next week I will post pictures and comments about the greatest RC event anywhere! I'm super stoked to see Ben, Noll, Joe, and Brian Yak dude and the rest of the some of the best pilots in the world there. I will also try to shoot some video and upload if internet connection allows. Take care and FLY LOW!!!

Hey All You Joe Nallers!

I'm here! Well I've been here since Saturday... But I am here! Flying so far has been AWESOME! Tons on planes, tons of people and tons of fun. So far this event has been looking great. Except for the rain on Saturday night, the weather has been PERFECT. Could not ask for better.

While I am here, I will be taking some pictures. I can't promise huge coverage and perfect pictures, but I will do what I can!

For those of you who aren't here, put this event on your calender.. You won't regret it.

Thanks
Brian
View attachment 8743DSCN0630.jpgDSCN0631.jpgDSCN0632.jpgDSCN0633.jpgDSCN0634.jpgDSCN0635.jpgDSCN0636.jpgDSCN0637.jpgDSCN0640.jpgDSCN0639.jpgDSCN0642.jpgDSCN0641.jpgDSCN0643.jpg

Manta

70cc twin V2
How bout them pics and vids! i know it can be rough to get em in at the field. Esp when the place fills up with folk..Net get slow.. :)