• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall Week 2016, May 7-14

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Yup, camping on the 3D line.

Pick up food and water at the Food Lion in town so you don't drain the bank on water on-site. Also only so much greasy spoon stuff you can take from on-site food vendor.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i really want to camp out on the 3D line with you guys (or by the main flight line) but I have to upload photos every night and the internet at the field isn't very fast from what I've been told. a hotel in the area helps to make media coverage possible unfortunately.

Anybody know when registration actually opened up?

We usually get an e-mail from TTA when it's officially open.

And, phone service is bad at TTA let alone internet... but it did seem better last year for some reason.

Spats

100cc
Last year it opened way earlier. this year it opened on new years morning. No email from them.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
If anyone is local to Triple Tree and would like to be involved in my diabolical schemes please message me privately. ;)

thanks!
bart