• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC 2.7m Extra 300CS

Alky6

150cc
Maiden is done! Had another 5 fantastic and exhilerating flights after that! A bit short on photos, but had one hell of a time. One year and eight months of off and on building are now put to rest. Couldn't be happier with the results. Had a bit of scare in the beginning as alarm for high temps went off (over 300deg F) with very little throttle added. Engine was behaving fine (well baffled too), so got it on the ground and checked temps with an infrared gun - about 80 degree difference in temps read (240 on ground by telemetry and 160 by infrared gun). Reads ok at room temp, so will have to figure that one out. Turned off the alarm and no more problems ;). DA 100 ran like a swiss watch.

@Rcscudder showed up to help (thank you Matt!) and wrung out his new 120cc EF MXS. Pretty badass! Looking forward to many more flights and some more IMAC contests to follow! wooohooo!:mario-banana:

image.jpg
image.jpg

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
:woohoo!: Way to go Paul. Told you it would fly AWESOME. . . . :yesss:. Here's to many years of enjoyable flights with your new Extra. . . :cheers:

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
Way too GO!!!!!! You know I have one just like that only different. Damn if I can find a picture. Mine has more orange on it!! LOL

Congrats Paul. Hope you enjoy it for a long time cause I know you'll be building the next one forever!! LOL