• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

Great day at the field today, bout 12 guys showed up , was a great day for flying but the field was a little wet from all the rain last week [MENTION=2897]MBanks[/MENTION] @rhelper [MENTION=2830]MO-rc[/MENTION] [MENTION=2827]L Hatley[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

LOL I tried to get to our field yesterday because the weather was nice, but there is still three feet of snow in front of the gate...gotta wait for it to melt...and the puddles/lakes to dry up before I can get to the field. :|

Let's just say the north end of runway was ok middle to south was wet so if u got to the middle the water breaks where put on

I have decided that I will be building a new PAU 50cc Edge 540 when I get back home in July. I hope that Blake or someone has a little spare time to help me out getting it all setup. This will be my first giant scale airplane build, and I don't want to mess it up.

vegasking

70cc twin V2
She back in the air and ready for the circuit.

104 1.jpg 1795257_10201833077525567_3643808006007989142_o.jpg 104 2.jpg