• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

uploadfromtaptalk1397943969212.jpgwell the flying season has officially started at the kennett rc club

[video=youtube_share;ao9zHV-5-Rw]http://youtu.be/ao9zHV-5-Rw[/video] a little hover fun on thew new gp 61 and the rebuilt slick

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Well everyone, I should be moving early June from Vegas. It's also looking like I'll have a 30cc gasser by the time we're all settled. I can now go to this event which looks like a bucket o' fun! Hope to see you then!

Dave, I will never get completely away from the heli's. But there is nothing wrong with having both Heli's and Fixed wing to fly at all!! The weather and the field is looking great, I will be home at the end of June and will be ready to get some stick time in for sure.

I will be looking for an enclosed trailer when I get back home from Afghanistan. I would like to find one that has been setup for RC Planes/Helis if anyone has one for sale or knows of one please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave